- A pregnant woman drinking a glass of wine or 1 beer a day is ok throughout her pregnancy. (MYTH or TRUTH?)
- 50% of individuals with an FASD have facial features of an FASD. (MYTH or TRUTH?)
- FASDs in the United States and Canada are more common than Autism. (MYTH or TRUTH?)
- FASDs are curable (MYTH or TRUTH?)
- The annual cost for an individual with an FASD in the United States is around $31,000.00. (MYTH or TRUTH?)
TYPE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, AND TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR THE ANSWERS!
#fasd, #fasdawareness, #runfasd, #disability, #education, #fasdrespectact
Leave a Reply